For a while time, I didn’t have time and access to my web page, because I gave my laptop for reparation and I didn’t want to use my working laptop to update and manage this blog. During this time, while I didn’t have access, happened many things.
First of all, you could notice that this blog has an issue with the certificate and the page could not be shown properly. Today I fixed that.
The second topic which I wanted to tell you, that I finished a Udemy course regarding a new (for me it is a new one) test framework “Robotframework” and updated my cv with the new certificate. It was a very interesting course which gave me new knowledge about test automation using python. Now, I can solve my tasks more efficiently.
Looking forward to the new courses.